Maintaining Your Summer Glow with A HydraFacial
A HydraFacial is a revolutionary facial treatment that combines cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, and hydration to keep your skin glowing all year. One of the most powerful non-invasive skin treatments available, HydraFacial uses a three-stage process to deeply clean your skin, clear out your pores and uncover a new layer of hydrated, nourished skin.
Keep your skin glowing
The fact that the summer is slowly coming to an end doesn’t mean you have to lose your gorgeous summer-kissed glow. An essential step to keeping your skin radiant is hydration, both from the inside and the outside. Drinking lots of water and keeping your skin moisturized is a good first step. Exfoliation removes dead skin cells, revealing a fresh new layer of glowing skin. HydraFacial will give your skin the nourishment and hydration it needs to stay fresh and glowing throughout the fall and winter.
Three steps to brighten and nourish your skin
HydraFacial is a 30-minute procedure that consists of three core steps:
- Cleanse and peel: First, we cleanse your skin thoroughly and remove dead skin cells to smooth your skin.
- Extract and hydrate: Using painless suction, we remove dirt and debris to unclog your pores while nourishing with effective moisturizers.
- Fuse and protect: As a final step, we detoxify your skin while applying powerful peptides and antioxidants.
Feel youthful and revitalized without invasive treatments or surgery
At Skin Matrix, we specialize in advanced aesthetic treatments that allow us to achieve results once only possible with surgery. A HydraFacial is the perfect example of this. Without the use of any injections or surgery, you can still achieve amazing results. If you are looking to preserve your summer glow, the perfect time for a HydraFacial is October or early November. This way your skin is prepped for colder, drier weather. If you want to look your best for an important event, book your treatment three to seven days before. This way any mild irritation will have a chance to subside before the big day.
Instant results with no downtime
One of the reasons HydraFacial is so popular is that improvements are visible immediately. Your skin is instantly hydrated and radiant. Other benefits include:
- HydraFacial is gentle on your skin and is completely painless
- There is no downtime. You can go right back to your daily activities, and you can wear makeup immediately after treatment.
- Suitable for all skin types
- HydraFacial can be combined with other treatments and customized to your exact needs
- Improves signs of aging
- Unclogs pores
- Firms and tightens skin
Is HydraFacial suitable for me?
Almost anyone can benefit from a HydraFacial treatment. If you feel your skin is dull, uneven, or rough, a HydraFacial can give your skin the hydration it craves. As the treatment is non-invasive, there are very few contraindications. If you have any special allergies, please let us know beforehand. At Skin Matrix, we offer many different non-surgical treatments to rejuvenate and brighten your complexion. Feel free to book a consultation to find out if HydraFacial is the best option for you! We also offer a free online Skin Assessment.