As the years pass, your skin will inevitably begin to show the signs of age, with fine lines and wrinkles appearing. While we can’t stop the passage of time, it is possible to maintain youthful, unlined skin for far longer than nature intended with the help of one of our array of skin rejuvenation treatments.
What treatments can address fine lines and wrinkles?
- Facials: Regular facials will keep your skin deeply cleansed, hydrated, and free from dead skin cells, excess oils, and the environmental debris in the air. Keeping your skin hydrated and deeply cleansed will promote smoother, healthier skin for longer.
- Microdermabrasion: Microdermabrasion is a deep exfoliation treatment in which the superficial top skin cells are removed. This process creates healthier, firmer skin by signaling the body that it is time to send natural healing factors to the area, with healthy skin cells taking their place.
- Laser skin resurfacing: An IPL photofacial is one of the most effective treatments for visible lines and wrinkles. For a dramatic improvement in overall skin quality, undergoing this treatment will leave you with evenly toned, youthful skin, with lines and wrinkles less visible.
- Microneedling: As you age, your skin stops producing collagen in the same quantities. Microneedling, or “collagen induction therapy,” triggers natural collagen production for smoother, firmer skin. While you will need some patience to see your skin smoothing, the results can be a remarkable improvement in skin quality, tone, and texture.
- Chemical peels: We offer various chemical peel formulas, and the selected peel will reflect the degree of the wrinkles and lines you have developed. As the top layer of your skin is affected by the peel and will be shed over five to seven days, the new skin that is revealed will be smoother, fresher, and pink in color. You may achieve a remarkable change in your skin quality by adding a regular mild chemical peel to your standard beauty regimen.
- Dermal fillers: Lines and wrinkles can be smoothed away with custom injections of dermal fillers for smile lines, lip lines, and frown lines. When injected with meticulous care, the result looks completely natural. Our injectors are among the most talented in the Southland, able to achieve a very natural look, not overfilled.
- BOTOX: Deeply etched lines between your brows, on the forehead, or crow’s feet can be smoothed away with regular BOTOX injections. Not only will you look younger, well-rested, and refreshed, but you ward off the development of deeper lines with these injections, performed with ultimate skill at Skin Matrx in Burbank.
- Morpheus8: Morpheus8 is a groundbreaking and minimally-invasive technology that combines microneedling and radiofrequency therapy to increase collagen production. The device makes numerous micro-injuries on the skin’s surface while delivering radiofrequency waves deep within its underlying layers. This encourages your body to replace the damaged skin with new skin cells and restore your skin’s collagen reserves. The results are smooth and firm skin with minimal wrinkles.