Morpheus Pre and Post Care Instructions
- 2 Week Prior: Pick up pre-treatment Regenerating Skin Nektar
- 1 Week Prior: Avoid peels, laser treatment or sun exposure (tanning)
- 3 Days Prior: Avoid Retin-A, glycolic acids, exfoliator, topical prescriptions, hydroquinone, benzoyl peroxide, and sun exposure. Call the office to discuss pain management protocol (office Number: 818-848-0590x2)
Note: If you have a history of cold sores or fever blisters contact our office for a prescription 5 days before your appointment. Avoid Accutane 6 months prior to your treatment. On your treatment day.
After your treatment:
Day 1 (First Day After Treatment):
- Continue to use your Regenerating Skin Nectar Daily and apply Soothe and Protect Recovery Balm as needed.
What to expect: Your skin may be irritated. It may appear red, warm, and feel tight. Avoid all other products and makeup. Apply 2-3 pumps on the treated area immediately, this will reduce redness and to relieve all other sensations. Re-apply as needed/desired.
Day 2 & 3:
- 24-48 hours: Wash face with a gentle cleanser or vinegar and water and continue to reapply Alastin Regenerating Skin Nectar DO NOT wear makeup. Apply 2 pumps of sunscreen when going outdoors.
- 48-72 hours: Skin will continue to feel drier and tight as usual, as this occurs apply Soothing Balm as needed. Flaking may occur. Apply sunscreen when going outdoors. You may start using makeup.
- 72+ hours: Continue limited skincare
- 2+ weeks after: Other products may be introduced to your skin including Retin-A, glycolic and other acids/exfoliators etc. Please do a small patch test first if you are still experiencing sensitivity.